Our goal at Charlie’s Catering is to take the stress out of your planning and provide fresh, homemade food, and serve your guests with a smile!
We specialize in catering for all types of events. We can offer full table service with linens or buffet options, and can accommodate groups as large as 250. We also can provide a complete, fully licensed, beverage bar with spirits, wine and beer.
- Corporate Events
- Employee Events
- Grand Openings
- Holiday Parties
- Cocktail Parties
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Showers
- Grooms Dinners
- Appetizer Parties
- Dessert Parties
- Birthday Parties
- Theme Parties
All the items on our catering menu can be adjusted to fit your needs. If you have a favorite dish in mind for your party, we will be happy to accommodate your requests and ideas. Please give us a call and we will work with you to plan the perfect meal for your event. Prices will be according to your meal choices, number of guest, and venue.
- Scrambled eggs with diced ham, cheesy hash browns and mini blueberry muffins
- Scrambled eggs with sausage patties or bacon, hash browns and mini blueberry muffins
- Breakfast egg bake – your choice of meats, cheeses, hash browns, onions, broccoli, peppers. Design your own dish! Served with fresh fruit and mini bagels
- Assorted donuts, muffins, and cinnamon rolls with fresh fruit, juice and coffee
- Pin Wheel Wraps with your choice of meats and cheeses
- Potato Poppers served with our special sauce
- Rueben Dip served with a variety of crackers
- Homemade BBQ or Swedish Meatballs/li>
- Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
- Stuffed Mushrooms; Button mushrooms filled with classic herb mixture, topped with Parmesan cheese
- Shrimp Cocktail served with lemon wedges, cocktail sauce, and crackers
- Meat and Cheese tray, three meats and assortment of cheeses, served with crackers
- Vegetable tray, served with ranch or dill dip
- Roast Pork or Beef Dinner, served with mashed potatoes and gravy with your choice of a hot vegetable
- Meat Loaf, topped with mushroom cream sauce
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich, served on fresh buns
- Tator Tot Hot Dish, no explanation needed!
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad, freshly grilled strips of chicken served over a tossed Caesar salad, served with croutons, diced tomatoes, onions and a bread stick
- Cold Cut Sandwiches, your choice of Turkey, Ham, Salami or Homemade Chicken Salad, or a variety tray of any or all of the choices. Served pre-made on cocktail buns
- Soup and Sandwich Bar, a variety of meats, cheeses, rolls, and condiments with your choice of our homemade bread
- Box Lunches: Lunches will be a variety of turkey, ham or roast beef served on multi grain bread, with a brownie or cookie and a bag of chips
Luncheon menu side dishes include:
Homemade potato salad, homemade coleslaw, homemade ranch pasta salad, fresh fruit, homemade soups (a variety of choices), kettle chips, freshly made cookies, or freshly made brownies.
- Chicken Chardonnay, sauteed Chicken breast topped with a creamy chardonnay sauce
- Grilled Sirloin Steak, topped with your choice of Bleu Cheese or sauteed mushrooms, onions and peppers
- Grilled Pork Loin, with roasted garlic mustard sauce or apple sauce
- Baked Salmon Steak, with a creamy dill sauce
- Homemade Baked Lasagna, made with your choice of Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, or Three Cheeses. Served with a Caesar Salad and a warm breadstick.
- Chicken Cordon Bleu, hand breaded chicken breast filled with ham and Swiss cheese
- Classic Stuffed Pork Chop, a classic herb stuffing inside a pork chop
- Beef Pot Roast, cooked like Mom would, with potatoes, carrots and onions
Entree side dishes include:
Seasoned red skin potatoes, garlic mashed potatoes, cheesy potatoes, cheesy hashbrowns, rice pilaf, green been almandine, steamed California medley vegetables, honey glazed carrots, buttered whole corn, dinner salad, or Caesar salad.
- Taco Bar – Seasoned chicken and ground beef, Spanish rice, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, sour crea, multiple salsa’s, guacamole, cheddar cheese, black olives, fresh flour tortilla and hard shells.
- Burger/Chicken Bar – Ground beef patties, chicken breast, mushrooms, sliced onions, green peppers, bacon, American and Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato, mayo, potato salad, pasta salad, kettle chips, tropical fruit salsa and buns.
- Pulled Pork Bar – Pulled pork, BBQ sauce, baked beans, potato salad, pasta salad, toppings for pork include: creamy coleslaw, tropical fruit salsa, major gray chutney and buns.
Policies and General Info
Services Charges and Tax
Food and Beverage prices are subject to a service or gratuity charge and a sales tax charge which has complete discretion as to the use and distribution
May be arranged before the event. Food tastings are not complimentary.
You are welcome to provide your own desserts, we will cut and serve them at no charge. Otherwise we will work with you to find a dessert to fit the event.
A non-refundable fee of $75 is required for room rental and for the date to be held. We can offer differing venues for your events, or we will bring the delicious food to your location.
Corkage fee and Liquor license
Complimentary corkage is provided for wine purchased through us. If you choose to bring your own bottles of wine or champagne there will be a $5 per bottle corkage fee. Liquor license is available with insurance on and off premise.